Meupe, a manufacturing company of precision machining, was founded in 1957 by Eulogio Peña, father of the current owner. Located in its origins in Puerta Carmons (Seville) it started working in the automobile sector, then went on to specialise in aeronautics during the 1980s.
After moving to the Pisa Industrial Estate (Mairena del Aljarafe), the company finally settled in Umbrete (Seville, Andalusia), where they have the space necessary to guarantee its services, in addition to perfect communications.
→ First aeronautical order: CASA Tablada
Transfer and expansion of our facilities to the Pisa Park Mairena del Aljarafe, and incorporation of CNC technologies.
Move to Umbrete. Incorporation of heat treatments and superficial treatments.
Creation of UMI, union of the Meupe Company and Inespasa.
Meupe International sets up in Tangiers, Morocco.