MANAGEMENT, CONTROL AND MONITORING OF A PRODUCTION PLANT IN REAL TIME
An incentive has been received from the Andalusian Innovation and Development Agency IDEA, of the Government of Andalusia, for an amount of €66,800, 80% co-financed by the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund, ERDF for the realization of the project MANAGEMENT, CONTROL AND MONITORING OF A PRODUCTION PLANT IN REAL TIME with the objective of “Ensuring better use of information technologies”. This project will promote a technological leap in MEUPE, converting the current factory into a smart plant through a computerized evolution of the production environment in which all its processes are connected and interact with each other in digital format.
- MANAGEMENT, CONTROL AND MONITORING OF A PRODUCTION PLANT IN REAL TIME
- IMPROVEMENT OF PRODUCTION CAPACITY IN PRECISION MACHINING PLANT FOR THE AERONAUTICAL SECTOR.
- DEVELOPMENT OF A NEW INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED ON PLM PHILOSOPHY.
- Interview with Eulogio Peña in FEDEME
- Meupe, on ‘Hora 25’ on Channel SER